We like to say, “It’s not how much you make, it’s how much you keep”. Tax planning is not something you do on April 15th. All you’re doing is turning in your scorecard – it’s called a 1040. Tax planning is something you do throughout the year, and throughout your life. In some cases, recommendations may help you today, while others are designed to help you later in life. In fact, it’s remarkable how much of a high percentage of our clients (and likely middle and upper middle class) are actually in a lower marginal income tax bracket today than they will be in retirement.
Why Choose Menninger & Associates as your Tax Advisor
- Qualified and certified professionals
- Available and actively working for you all year, not just during tax season
- We understand your financial goals
- We take the time to educate and answer all your questions
- Offer individual and business tax planning
A Tax Advisor You Can Trust
Mike Menninger CFP® prides itself most on its extensive knowledge of the tax laws as they apply to financial planning, particularly retirement planning. Through his tax planning entity, Mike has been providing educational seminars, as well as tax planning as a routine service to his clients, as he has taken the seemingly complex tax laws and broken them down into an easy-to-understand manner. In doing so, Mike teaches clients the fundamentals of tax planning, and show them the basics of the tax code as we develop specific strategies to help them pursue their financial goals and objectives.
When to Work with a Tax Advisor
- You went through a major life change such as getting married or having a baby
- You had multiple sources of income or started a new business
- You’re worried about not getting your taxes completed correctly
Does any of this apply to your situation? Call us today to get tax planning advice 610.422.3773
Tax planning services offered by Menninger & Associates. For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult with a tax or legal advisor. Neither Cetera Advisor Networks LLC nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.