Dates: January 22nd & February 13th
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Location: Perkiomen Valley High School, Room #135
Cost: $50 + $25 per additional guest
Estate planning doesn’t apply only to the wealthy. Learn about the elements of the estate plan and how these eight important topics affect most families.
1. Probate & Trusts: Understanding probate and the proper use of trusts along with its misconceptions.
2. Estate Taxes: Maximizing tax efficiency; with gifting, bequeathing, and inheritance taxes.
3. Income Taxes: Properly structuring your estate and beneficiaries to maximize income tax strategies across multiple generations.
4. Protection from Creditors: Bulletproofing your children’s and other loved ones’ inheritances from their potential divorces, lawsuits, credit card debt, etc.
5. Divorce / Remarriage: Securing family wealth in the family bloodline from diversion to in-laws, new partners, and stepchildren.
6. Nursing home costs: Understanding Medicaid and protecting the family home and life savings from nursing home bills of $6,000 - $10,000 per month.
7. Incapacity: Methods to allow for others to act on your behalf when you cannot.
8. Gifting and Gift Tax: Understanding the rules of gifting and the gift tax.