As the coronavirus pandemic unfolds, the Menninger & Associates team is committed to keeping you informed. The safety and health of our team and clients is our top priority. Our offices have taken the necessary precautions recommended by state and federal government. That being said, we will continue to work remotely and maintain a "business as usual" mentality. We will utilize our technology and maintain contact with our clients, holding virtual meetings. Information regarding COVID-19 is changing daily, but we are committed to sharing factual and helpful information. Check back regularly as we will update this page with the latest information regarding COVID-19.
Please take the necessary precautions to stay safe and healthy during these unprecedented times, and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
News & Facts:
- COVID-19 Case Tracker (World Health Organization)
- COVID-19 Facts (CDC.gov)
- COVID-19 Q&A (World Health Organization)
Insight from our President
- Click here to read a message from Michael Menninger (April 10, 2020)
- Financial Assistance for Businesses
- How will the Stimulus Bill affect you?
- 2020 Rule Changes for RMDs
Questions or concerns?
- Email a Menninger & Associates team member
Stay up to date by signing up for our weekly newsletter below.